Recipe from our "Maison Orphée's Pantry" collection in collaboration with Esther Samson
Preparation time: 3 hours
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
When you think about oils and condiments, such as flavoured olive oil, images of savoury dishes undoubtedly come to mind. But did you know they can also be used in desserts?
We have concocted a bold new recipe: white chocolate ganache with our Basil Olive Oil. This simple, sweet recipe can be used in a variety of ways: as a spread on sourdough bread, on pastries or, as in this case, with seasonal fruit tart.
- 400 g white chocolate, chopped
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) heavy cream
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Maison Orphée's Basil Olive Oil
- Place the white chocolate in a bowl.
- Place the cream in a saucepan. Bring to boil. Remove from heat and add the basil olive oil. Mix well.
- Pour the hot cream over the white chocolate and let it stir for a minute. Mix using a whisk.
- Let cool for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Photo credits Studio Pub Photo