Ideal for spinach, cabbage and carrot salad
This vinaigrette-marinade is a delight for gourmets and Asian cuisine lovers. Its sesame seeds aroma, smooth texture and well-dosed taste of tamari constitute its secret. It is excellent for marinating meat and tofu and delicious with sautéed vegetables and soba pasta.
Did you know? The glass bottles give the vinaigrette-marinades a greater freshness.
Why Choose Maison Orphée ?
Like homemade dressings, our marinade dressings are made with fresh Maison Orphée products and ingredients. Unlike other salad dressings, first cold-pressed oil is the first item in the ingredient list, not water.
See more recipe ideas for this product here.
- Use: Season salads of all kinds and marinate fish and poultry.
- Features: Made with first cold-pressed oil - No added flavours or colours - Naturally Gluten-free
- Origin: Made in Canada from Canadian and imported ingredients
- Ingredients : First cold pressed oils (organic sunflower, organic sesame, toasted sesame), water, tamari (water, soy, salt, alcohol), Dijon mustard (water, organic cider vinegar, mustard seeds, sea salt, organic spices), organic cider vinegar, maple syrup, sesame seeds, pepper, xanthan gum.
- Allergen(s): Mustard, Sesame and Soya
- May contain: Egg
- Certifications: GMO-Free - Foods prepared in Quebec
- Naturally gluten-free