Preparation time: 30 minutes
Yield Serves : 4 servings
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Vinaigrette-marinade sesame and tamari Maison Orphée
- 2 cups of rice vermicelli, cooked and drained
- 8 medium-sized rice papers
- 16 mint leaves
- 16 sprigs of coriander
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, with peel, in thin strips
- 1 red pepper, in thin strips
- 16 asparagus, trimmed and bleached
- 8 oz (225 g) snow crab, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 strawberries, finely sliced (optional)
Add two tablespoons (30 ml) of Sesame & Tamari Vinaigrette-Marinade with rice vermicelli to season. Reserve the rest of the vinaigrette-marinade for later.
In a bowl of lukewarm water, soak a sheet of rice paper a few seconds, just long enough to soften it.
Place two mint leaves, two sprigs of coriander and a little vermicelli on the bottom third of the rice leaf. Add strips of cucumber and pepper, two asparagus and a little crab. Roll tightly by bending the ends towards the middle. A few inches from the end of the roll, place a few slices of strawberries and roll to close well. Reproduce this step with the other seven rice leaves.
Serve the rolls with the rest of the vinaigrette-marinade as a sauce.
Snow crab can be substituted with Northern shrimp, lobster or roasted tofu in the frying pan.