Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 to 6 minutes
Yield Serves : 4 servings
- 2 Red Tuna Steaks
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) organic Morganic Dijon mustard Maison Orphée
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sesame seeds
- Fine grey sea salt Maison Orphée, to the taste
For the salad
- 2 handfuls lamb's lettuce
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 2 handfuls bean sprouts
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- A fillet of Vinaigrette-marinade sesame and tamari Maison Orphée
In a mixing bowl, mix Dijon mustard and honey. Brush the tuna with this marinade. Roll the tuna into the sesame seeds and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
In the meantime, mix the salad ingredients in a bowl.
Cook the tuna in a frying pan or on the barbecue 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until it is cooked to your liking. Let the tuna cool for a few minutes, then cut it into thin slices.
Divide the salad in four plates. Place tuna slices on each of them and drizzle with Vinaigrette-Marinade Sesame & Tamari.
A creation of Infuse Magazine for Maison Orphée.