Preparation time: 25 minutes
Refrigeration : 30 to 60 minutes
Yield Serves : 4 servings
- 2 ears of corn, cooked, roasted on the barbecue and shelled
- 20 to 24 new potatoes (bells), cooked and cut in half
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 branches of celery, finely chopped
- 12 small pickles, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Vinaigrette-Marinade Caesar Maison Orphée
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) finely chopped fresh parsley
- Fine grey sea salt with herbs of Provence Maison Orphée and pepper to taste
Mix corn grains and potatoes. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix gently to coat the vegetables with marinade vinaigrette.
Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes before serving.
Add 8 oz (250 g) cubed grilled chicken Breast, 4 oz (125 g) chopped cheddar cheese and an apple cut into small dice to turn this salad into a meal salad.