Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
Yield : 12 portions
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) soy cream, Belsoy, or liquid cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (195 mL) Deodorized coconut oil Maison Orphée
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chili powder
- 3 cups (750 ml) flour
- 1 pinch of fine grey sea salt Maison Orphée
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) cocoa
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a stand mixer, mix the eggs and sugar untill a creamy white texture is formed.
Add the soy cream or liquid cream and the vanilla essence.
Melt the coconut oils (in a double boiler or in the microwave) and add to the mixture.
In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients and add one spoon at a time to the mixture in the stand mixer. The mixture will become very thick, it's normal.
Pour into 8 x 6 in. (20 x 15 cm) baking pan.
Bake for a maximum of 20 minutes.