Recipe from our "Pantry" collection Maison Orphée in collaboration with Esther Samson
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Simple, yet so tasty, this dressing with unrefined toasted sesame oil from Maison Orphée is a burst of flavours!
The balance between the saltiness of the soy sauce, the freshness of the cilantro and the depth of aroma of the unrefined toasted sesame oil creates an irresistible flavour profile that will leave you wanting more once you’ve tasted it.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) soy sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Maison Orphée's Unrefined Toasted Sesame Oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ginger, finely chopped
- A few leaves of cilantro, finely chopped
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp.) chili flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
Need some inspiration? This dressing is perfect for banh mi sandwiches, spring rolls, meats, white fish and salads.
Photo credits: Studio Pub Photo