Preparation: 20 minutes
Resting time: All night
Yield 1 pizza for 2 people
Here is a gourmet pizza recipe in which we suggest brushing the dough with a delicious and original tomato sauce that incorporates our Ranch Marinade Dressing. A perfect marriage of flavors between the sauce and the grilled chicken and buffalo mozzarella, this is a classic meal recipe that everyone will surely enjoy!
- 1 thin pizza dough
- 1 chicken supreme
- ½ cup Olive and Balsamic Vinaigrette Maison Orphée
- 1 package of Mozzarella di bufala
- Some cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella, grated, to taste
- 10 Kalamata olives
- 1 package of mustard sprouts
- Extra virgin olive oil with pepper Maison Orphée, to dip the crust
- 3 tbsp. Ranch Marinade Dressing Maison Orphée
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Touch of rosemary, if desired
- Marinate whole chicken, lightly chopped, in olive-balsamic vinaigrette-marinade for 12 hours or overnight.
- When the supreme is ready, preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- For the pizza, preheat the oven at the highest temperature.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients in the "Sauce" portion.
- Spread sauce on pizza dough, then add sliced cheese, olives, cherry tomatoes and poultry strips. Add grated mozzarella cheese to taste.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes, until the dough is cooked.
- Add the mustard sprouts as garnish and a dash of olive oil before serving.
Photo credits Stéfanie Crevier @le_refuge_soins_naturels and Debbie Barrette @debphotographe