Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Yield Serves : 4 servings
For the broth
- 500 g (1 lb) pork cubes (replace with tofu cubes for a vegetarian option)
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Virgin coconut oil Maison Orphée
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) green curry paste
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
For the filling
- 1 zucchini, cut into cubes
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) green beans, cut in half
- 1 cup (250 ml) soy cream, Belsoy, or liquid cream
- Fish Sauce, to taste
- Thai Basil, to taste
- Fresh mint, to taste
- 2 pinches fine grey sea salt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) virgin coconut oil
Simmer pork in the broth elements for up to 1 hour. The cubes must be tender.
In a saucepan, melt the coconut oil with the green curry paste and sweat the cubed courgette and peppers.
Deglaze with a little broth and add cream, sweet potatoes and beans. Let it simmer and add the pork cubes.
Add the finishing touches by adding salt, fish sauce, herbs and a drizzle of Toasted Sesame Oil.
Serve with basmati rice.