Ideal for Roman salad or dip
Yes, here's a Caesar vinaigrette without dairy products. Lactose-intolerant, vegans and the whole household will appreciate this innovative version of a great classic. A base of coconut milk, our good oils, garlic and lemon beautifully marries and give a superb creamy texture.
Why Choose Maison Orphée ?
Like homemade vinaigrettes, our marinades are made with Maison Orphée products and fresh ingredients. Unlike other dressings, oil is the first item in the list of ingredients, not water.
Discover our recipe ideas for this product here.
- Use: Season the hearts of romaine lettuce or raw vegetables and marinate tofu and poultry.
- Characteristics : No added flavouring or colouring - Gluten free - Vegan
- Origin: Made in Canada from Canadian and imported ingredients
- Ingredients: sunflower oil, water, coconut milk (Coco, guar gum), lemon juice, organic cider vinegar, sea salt, garlic, pepper, xanthan gum.
- May contain: Mustard, Sesame, Egg, Soy.
- Certifications: GMO-Free - Foods prepared in Quebec
- Naturally gluten-free