Ideal with beets, tomatoes and quinoa salads
This vinaigrette-marinade is a tribute to the famous Olive oil and balsamic vinegar duo, perfectly balanced in our recipe. It has been reinvented in order to obtain a faithful product to the sweet aroma and to the delicate and vinegary taste that you know. At Maison Orphée, we respect the classics.
Did you know? The majority of the oils and condiments contained in our vinaigrette-marinades are produced in Quebec City.
Why Choose Maison Orphée ?
Like homemade dressings, our marinade dressings are made with fresh Maison Orphée products and ingredients. Unlike other salad dressings, first cold-pressed oil is the first item in the ingredient list, not water.
Discover all our recipes with this product here
- Use: To season salads of all kinds and to marinate meat, poultry and fish to be cooked on the barbecue.
- Features: Made with first cold-pressed oil - No added flavours or colours - Naturally Gluten-free
- Origin: Made in Canada from Canadian and imported ingredients
- Ingredients: First cold pressed oils (organic sunflower, extra virgin olive), water, organic balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard (water, organic cider vinegar, mustard seeds, sea salt, organic spices), organic cider vinegar, organic cane sugar, garlic, sea salt, pepper, xanthan gum.
- Allergen(s): Mustard
- May contain: Sesame, egg, soybean
- Certifications: GMO-Free - Foods prepared in Quebec
- Naturally gluten-free