Ideal for potato salads and dips
A reinvented classic. Even those with lactose intolerance can now enjoy the great taste of a ranch vinaigrette due to the nutritional yeast we use to create the distinctive dairy taste.
You can serve it in your pasta or potato salads. Try it as a dip for raw vegetables or in a sauce for chicken wings.
Why choose Maison Orphée?
Like homemade vinaigrettes, our vinaigrette-marinades are made up of Maison Orphée products and fresh ingredients. Unlike other vinaigrettes on the market, first-pressed oils are the first ingredients; not water.
Discover our recipe ideas for this product here.
- Use: Perfect for all kinds of salad, as a dip for crudités or as a sauce for chicken wings or “cali wings”.
- Features: Made with first cold-pressed oil – No artificial colouring added
- Origin: Made in Canada from Canadian and imported ingredients
- Ingredients: Sunflower oil, water, organic cider vinegar, lemon juice, egg yolk, organic cane sugar, nutritional yeast, sea salt, garlic, Dijon mustard (water, organic cider vinegar, mustard seeds, sea salt, organic spices), onion, pepper, celery seed, xanthan gum (vegetable emulsifier), rosemary oleoresin (antioxidant)
- Allergen(s): Egg, Mustard
- May Contain: Sesame, Soy
- Certifications : Aliments préparés au Québec
- Naturally gluten-free
- Dairy Free