Ideal with a Greek salad and for marinating poultry
The Greek Vinaigrette is a classic recipe redefined "à la" Maison Orphée. Let yourself be enchanted by the delicious taste of the mix between oils, vinegars and herbs. You can serve it with a Greek salad or lettuce. Try it also in a pasta or tomato salad. It is perfect as a marinade for poultry, pork and white fish.
Did you know? The Mediterranean cuisine, which Greek cuisine is part of, has been recognized by UNESCO since 2010 as intangible Cultural heritage of mankind.
Why choose Maison Orphée?
Like homemade dressings, our marinade dressings are made with fresh Maison Orphée products and ingredients. Unlike other salad dressings, first cold-pressed oil is the first item in the ingredient list, not water.
Discover all our recipes with this product here
- Use: Greek salad, arugula or lettuce. Season Pasta salads with pork, poultry and white fish.
- Features : Made with first cold-pressed oil - No artificial colouring added
- Origin: Made in Canada from Canadian and imported ingredients
- Ingredients: First cold-pressed oils (organic sunflower, extra virgin olive), water, organic cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, basil, dill, chili, rosemary oleoresin (antioxidant), xanthan gum (vegetable emulsifier).
- May contain: Mustard, Sesame, Egg, Soy.
- Certifications: GMO-Free - Foods prepared in Quebec
- Naturally gluten-free