*We are currently transitioning to a new packaging for our oils and vinegars. The look of the purchased product will vary depending on availability.
The best for wok cooking
When we think of sesame oil, we think of a powerful flavor. However, this is a very light oil that is worth discovering. Its sweet fragrance is reminiscent of white sesame seeds. In the pan or in salads, in hummus and dips, it is the perfect oil.
Why Choose Maison Orphée ?
The taste, colour, typicity and health benefits of our oils are preserved because we take the time to cold-extract the best from the oilseeds before bottling the result in dark glass bottles that protect them from oxidation.
The oil to prepare stir-fried vegetables or shrimp and to perfume your salads, sauces, marinades and pastries.
Discover recipe ideas for this product here.
- Use: Bake food in wok and oven.
- Smoke point (?): 335 °F / 168 °C
- Extraction (?): First cold pressing - Raw
- Origin: Made in Canada from imported ingredients
- Ingredients: sesame seeds.
- May contain: Nuts, Hazelnut
- Certifications: GMO-Free - Organic Canada - Foods prepared in Quebec
- Naturally gluten-free