To warm up your taste buds
The surprising combination of maple syrup and Gorria pepper adds a spicy-sweet touch in line with the flavour profile of the classic yellow mustard. This makes this mustard a perfect condiment choice for warming up when the weather turns cold!
Did you know? The Gorria pepper is of the Espelette variety and has been grown in the Province of Quebec for many years.
*We are currently transitioning to a new label. The look of the product purchased will vary according to availability.
Why choose Maison Orphée
The short list of ingredients in our mustards reflects our desire to offer clean-label condiments with a natural, delicious taste. We make no compromises when it comes to quality.
Recipes & uses
Goes well with most meats, sausages and grilled meats. We recommend it as a sauce or marinade. Excellent condiment for comfort food staples such as burger, hot dogs and smoked meat, as well as tofu croquettes!
For further inspiration, browse our recipes.
- Available for a limited time only
- Made in Quebec City from local and imported ingredients
- Naturally gluten-free
- Raw and preservative-free
- Certification: Aliments préparés au Québec
- Ingredients: Yellow Mustard (Water, Cider Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seeds, Sea Salt), Sugars (Cane Sugar, Maple Syrup), Quebec Gorria Pepper.
Where can I find it?