Preparation time : 10 minutes
Yield 1 small jar
This sweet, curry-scented dip stands out from the crowd with its pleasant blend of spices. You'll be amazed at its versatility and delicious taste!
- 1 small jar (120 mL) Riviera Riviera sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml) curry paste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ground nutmeg
- 4 Small Chili Peppers
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil with pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) of fleur de sel
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) turmeric
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) paprika
- Lightly heat the coriander and cumin seeds in a pan until dry.
- Allow to cool and then pass through a mortar. Set aside.
- Blend curry paste ingredients in food processor until they form a paste. Place in a small Riviera jar.
- Mix the ingredients of the dip in order to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Put the dip in a small Riviera petit pot.
The dip can be stored in the refrigerator for 4 days, and the curry paste in the freezer. It can be tasted with raw vegetables and tortilla chips, or served as fondue sauce.