Preparation: 15 minutes
Yield : 4 portions
There is nothing simpler than a vegetable and shrimp sauté, and yet, everyone enjoys it when we prepare it. The recipe is a life saver when there’s little in the fridge because we can just use leftover vegetables and frozen shrimps. In a few minutes, we can make a healthy and delicious meal without leaving the house.
20 large shrimps (fresh or defrosted)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)extra virgin olive oil with garlic Maison Orphée
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)balanced extra virgin olive oil Maison Orphée
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) chili flakes (more if you like spicier dishes)
- Fine grey sea salt Maison Orphée
- 1 lime juice (optional, but so delicious and refreshing)
- A pack of baby bok choy (cut in two)
Wash and devein the shrimp.
Wash and rinse the bok choy.
Finely chop garlic.
In a pan, sauté the shrimps, garlic and chili flakes in the Garlic Flavoured Olive Oil. Add salt to taste.
Add half the lime juice to the shrimps before removing from the heat and reserve.
In the same pan, sauté the bok choy in olive oil. Salt to taste again.
Add the rest of the lime juice to the bok choy.
Serve with basmati rice.
Photo credits Stéfanie Crevier @le_refuge_soins_naturels and Debbie Barrette @debphotographe