Preparation: 5 minutes
Resting: 10 minutes
In collaboration with Florette, we've prepared this simple, quick and easy coleslaw recipe made with tasty local ingredients!
- 454g of Florette coleslaw
- 1/3 cup fresh mayonnaise Maison Orphée
- 2 tbsp. organic cider vinegar Maison Orphée
- 1 tbsp. organic wholegrain mustard Maison Orphée
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs of your choice
- Garnishes: chopped radish, watercress, etc.
1. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup and fresh herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. In a salad bowl, add the content of the coleslaw bag and the dressing. Mix well.
3. Let it rest in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to allow the flavours to blend perfectly with the salad.
Note: Depending on your preferences, the amount of dressing may not be enough. We invite you to adjust it to your taste!
Photo credits Stéfanie Crevier @le_refuge_soins_naturels and Debbie Barrette @debphotographe