Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield Serves : 4 servings
- 1lb (454 g) package firm tofu, cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted sesameoiltoasted sesame oil Maison Orphée
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sambal oelek
- 3 cups (750 ml) broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 cups (750 ml) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) organic extra virgin oliveoilorganic extra virgin olive oil Maison Orphée
- 1 can (540 ml) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked (optional)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Choice of microgreens (optional)
- 1/2 cup (60 g) of Patience Fruit and Co.'s Exotic Flavor Artisanal Mix
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) or more of Vinaigrette-marinade Caesar Maison Orphée
Set a rack in the middle position of the oven. Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium dish, combine the tofu with honey, soy sauce, toasted sesame seeds, garlic, and sambal oelek. Let rest at room temperature.
In a bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, and olive oil. Toss to coat the vegetables with the oil. Transfer the vegetables to the prepared baking sheets and roast for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and add the chickpeas. Roast for 10 to 15 more minutes , or until the vegetables and chickpeas are cooked and golden.
In a non-stick pan, grill the tofu slices 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Set aside.
Divide the vegetables and chickpeas between 4 bowls. Add the quinoa, green onions, microgreens, and tofu slices. Generously drizzle with Vinaigrette-Marinade Caesar and sprinkle with the Patience Fruit & Co Exotic Journey Artisan Blend.